Employer : Creo 360
Hours of work : 40 hours per week
Location of work : Sri Lanka
Skills and Work Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, .NET, C#.
- Experience integrating with web technologies, REST/SOAP APIs, web services.
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle and best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Programming using Microsoft Dynamics C/AL & AL/extensions
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV/ Business Central software and components
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the customers.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Develop solutions in Dynamics NAV and apps/ extensions for Business Central along with upgrades and migrations for customers.
- Installation and configuration of Business Central, along with service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support.
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task