We are looking for a strong intermediate or senior software engineer to join the development team for our suite of Java products. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do, with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better.
Creo360 uses a common technology stack for a suite of web enabled applications that extend the capability of our core ERP solution. The successful candidate will be able to learn these multiple software products and provide programming support, application debugging, and new feature implementation.
Essential Job Functions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects, tasks, and assignments with limited supervision.
- Work directly with our client support team to gain an understanding of software issues and then research, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with client support team and other developers to design innovative additional features to our Java products.
- Collaborate with our quality assurance team to ensure quality delivery of solutions through QA testing.
Experience / Qualifications
- Java (Java 8 and above)
- DB2 SQL experience, using SQL to perform complex operations.
- Experience with XML / XSLT / XPath
- Basic Linux command line familiarity. Be able to deploy web applications to a Tomcat container.
- Experience with source code repository such as GIT
- Understand the concepts behind RESTful web services, including having a good theoretical understanding of HTTP.
- Troubleshoot products which cross technologies independently, with minimal supervision.
- To be able to learn multiple software products inside and out.
- English language comprehension and written expression is critical.
Other Skills / Abilities
- Troubleshoot, deploy, and run processes on the AS400.
- Experience with Tomcat and web application deployment.
- Experience with a persistence framework such as MyBatis.
- Experience working with customers, understanding customer requirements and concerns.
- Understand, integrate with, and troubleshoot external web APIs (RESTful, SOAP, etc.)
- Image editing and basic manipulation (DPI, size, color space, etc.), to support applications with customer facing documents.